Wednesday, May 13, 2009

After a Short Break !!!

It's been quite sometime since I blogged. The crunched time lines in office kept me super busy. Yesterday,I managed to finish my office work on time and did not have any spill over, luckily.So that left me with ample time to blog today. For the past two weeks, I am witnessing what I would call as perhaps, the worst patch of my work life.But luckily, it helped me to discover a new facet of myself. It made me to take up assignments that I used to previously consider as difficult.It gave me a sense of satisfaction. At the end of every chaos, we will have some key takeaway - a moral lesson,a new dimension to life,discovery of thyself and true quality of others, and many more.It is one such learning experience for me.So next time when you venture in troubled waters, think what key takeaway does it has.You will realize that your experience is worth its pain. So does it sounds philosophical? Then, I"ll switch over to something light.

Did you watch the new NDTV Hindu channel?It looks like a lifestyle channel, more or less, like NDTV Goodtimes, but with the primary focus on the Chennai city.But the look and feel of the channel is not on par with NDTV Goodtimes.Moreover,the same programs are recast over and again.The slots are not filled up.However,it has got some interesting programs such as, Super Shopper, which takes us for a ride to various interesting shops in the city. A must watch for shopaholics.The channel is targeted at the middle and upper-middle classes and intends to capitalize on the wider readership that "The Hindu" enjoys in the city.If you find time, check it out!

2 comments:

yasmin said...

nan patha poornava ithu? Such a nice thought , u explained so easily.Keep it up!

Poorna said...

Hi Yasmin! How r u? thanks u so much... :)