Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bade Adieu

Yesterday was my last working day in the organization that I was working for the past two and half years. What started as a normal day turned out to be a surprising day.Yes.To my utter surprise,I was inundated with gifts by my project managers,reporting managers and fellow colleagues.

Many people from various sources, viz.skype, gtalk, mails and phone were asking me whether it was my last day and wishing me good luck.It was out of the blue.I never thought that so many of them came to know or remember that it was my last day.I am truly honored. One common question that everyone asked was how do you feel? And my answer was I neither feel good nor bad. I am nuetral. I don't feel good because I am leaving an organization that I was part of for the past two and half of years. I will no longer meet my friends and other supportive colleagues.I will miss my van journey, my van mates and the chat and fun etc On the other hand, I don't feel bad because I am moving forward. I have taken a decision that will further my career goals.

4 comments:

கா.கி said...

see... everyone was so overjoyed that u wer leavin.. they wer making sure that u wont return, tats wy they gav u so many gifts... epdiyo.. nallaa irundhaa sari... all d best again :)

Poorna said...

idu pudu logica iruukke.. idudan mattera ...thnx:)

Niyaz said...

whn are u goin to step in to next company? pathacha illa inimel thana??

Anywayz al d best :)

Poorna said...

@ Niyaz- thank you very much... i am in the process of looking:)