Saturday, November 29, 2008

Unsung Heroes

I dedicate this post to all the common people who emerged as individual heroes in the Mumbai Terror attacks.In particualr,I salute the employees and staffs of Taj Mahal and Oberai-Trident hotels, who have given a new definition for playing host.It was very heartening to see these employees to even accompany the evacuees till they reach their cars.In a positive light, this terror attack has shown the world that we Indians are still driven by the belief, "Aditi Devo Bhava" (which means guest is god)!It has proved that Indians are inimitable when it comes to serving and safeguarding the guests.In particualr, my heart was pounding for the GM of Taj Mahal hotel, who lost his wife and two children to the terror attacks and was still on his duty.I am bereft of words to describe the sincerity and loyalty of these men.Kudos to them!I also salute the doctor couple who saved the life of a common man when their own lives were at stake.I feel this world spins in its axis because of the existence of such noble men.These people live in the same land, where the cunning and self-centered politicians live.I wish god's peace for these grate-hearted people and express my gratitude from the bottom of my heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Completely with you on this

karthi said...

I pray god for the family ,who lost their beloved. Jai Hind

Poorna said...

Hi Ritu and Karthi!Thank you for your kind comments. Jai Hind!!